Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

 Transition

Yijing Hexagram 44 Changing to Hexagram 64

44.3,5 > 64

"Coming Together"   is changing to   "Before Completion"

Above, Yijing hexagram 44 transforming to hexagram 64 with a total of 2 changing lines.
In this transformation, both the upper and lower trigrams are seen changing from 44 to 64.

HeavenWind
FireWater
The initial hexagram #44 can be broken down into the upper trigram of Heaven above the lower trigram of Wind.
The successive changed hexagram, #64, deconstructs into a transformed upper trigram of Fire above a transformed lower trigram of Water.

The starting hexagram 44:
"Coming Together"

The meaning of hexagram 44

This is a good time to examine all the people in my life and ponder why I am connected to them, to look for the higher purpose in all relationships, to consider what this shared journey is teaching me. I shall not judge people by their appearances. What lies beneath our outer appearance is what counts most. Form ties with intelligent people who support and share my own intelligence. Let me connect with like-minded souls. This may not be the best time to solidify a relationship or business partnership. Instead let me explore why people come together or don't come together in the first place. Coming together must be free of ulterior motives.

The changing lines between hexagram 44 and hexagram 64

Changing line #3

"Associating with the Wise"- Watch out for those who have a history of corruption. Save myself from misery by associating with people who have no bad history, or who have reformed themselves completely.

Changing line #5

"Using your Influence"- This is a time to tolerate and protect all the unwise people in my sphere of life. Such people will respond well to ymy influence.


The future hexagram #64:
"Before Completion"

The meaning of hexagram 64

This hexagram implies that a huge transition is underway; however, it has not been completed yet. Chaos has not yet turned to order. Be patient. Spring time is near and soon new growth will sprout up. For a long time I have sought the end of confusion and a dawn of new clarity. This is my higher purpose, and the way to accomplish this task is to lead myself out of confusion first. The world is a reflection of my state of mind and understandings. All outer change begins inside me. Oppositional forces stand no chance against those who are secure in their inner purpose. Step forward knowing that everything required for this mission is within me.

No comments: